Industrial Tanks & Vessels Overview
Caldwell is the only tank company capable of providing all types of elevated and ground storage field-erected tanks, as well as maintenance programs.
Industrial field-erected projects are a core part of Caldwell’s business. Our numerous field crews and top of the line capabilities allow us to construct your field-erected tank when you need it.
Caldwell has been constructing tanks for over 130 years. We are equipped with advanced computer technology and state-of-the-art fabrication, welding and painting equipment for both carbon and stainless steel tanks.
- Caldwell has been designing, fabricating and constructing Stainless and Carbon steel tanks since 1887.
- Safety is a core value at Caldwell. Our safety programs and industrial safety record are ISNetworld certified. Caldwell has received numerous Safety Awards attesting to our commitment.
- Caldwell’s in-house capabilities provide for true turnkey engineering, fabrication and construction of field-erected storage tanks.
- Caldwell annually designs, fabricates and constructs over 100 tank projects.
- Caldwell is the industry leader in complex and elevated storage tanks.
- Caldwell also has extensive experience in the industrial and flat-bottom tank markets (reference list available) and has continually invested in new technologies for fabrication and construction.
- Caldwell employs over 25 field crews, fully equipped for turnkey construction.
- Caldwell has a 180,000 square foot fabrication facility in Louisville, KY. The plant has complete capabilities for fabrication of steel plate structures including shop blasting and painting operations.
- Caldwell has the capability to self-perform foundation design and construction.
- Caldwell’s engineering staff is registered in 48 U.S. states and in Canada.
- Caldwell is qualified to do business across the United States and Canada.